Railroad Forums 

• New GP40s for NYSW units in Kearny?

• Discussion related to New York, Susquehanna & Western operations past and present. Also includes some discussion related to Deleware Otsego owned and operated shortlines. Official web site can be found here: NYSW.COM.
Discussion related to New York, Susquehanna & Western operations past and present. Also includes some discussion related to Deleware Otsego owned and operated shortlines. Official web site can be found here: NYSW.COM.

Moderators: GOLDEN-ARM, NJ Vike

#477402  by SGLX1202

1804 has been OOS with a main generator failure for a long time now. 1802 will be on local service on the ND and the 1800 which was up for its 92 day inspection will be stored.
 #563249  by khans

Dear All

Currently I am refocusing as far as my interest in USA railways goes and the process tends to concentrating on the New York state, since when in the USA I spent most of the time there.

Since one of the ways I am dealing with my railway interest is collecting and of course reading books on the subject, I have started to compile a list of books on railways in the New York state.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

brian
 #563424  by lvrr325

khans wrote:Dear All

Currently I am refocusing as far as my interest in USA railways goes and the process tends to concentrating on the New York state, since when in the USA I spent most of the time there.

Since one of the ways I am dealing with my railway interest is collecting and of course reading books on the subject, I have started to compile a list of books on railways in the New York state.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

brian
What's that have to do with a year-plus old post about NYS&W GP40s? There's a post about the topic you mention in the New York Railfan board, near the top.
 #564854  by GOLDEN-ARM

The last page and a half has absolutely nothing to do, with Geep-40's. Get back on track, please....... :wink: