Railroad Forums 

• Problem with 3016?

• Discussion related to New York, Susquehanna & Western operations past and present. Also includes some discussion related to Deleware Otsego owned and operated shortlines. Official web site can be found here: NYSW.COM.
Discussion related to New York, Susquehanna & Western operations past and present. Also includes some discussion related to Deleware Otsego owned and operated shortlines. Official web site can be found here: NYSW.COM.

Moderators: GOLDEN-ARM, NJ Vike

#1288993  by Snowmojoe

I've passed by the Ridgefield Park yard a handful of times on the way home from work the last few weeks. Is there something wrong with 3016? It's been buried on that siding behind the old yellow caboose down in Ridgefield Park for probably around a month now. 3014 seems to be handling all the locals, along with a couple CSX leasors (2732 and 2782).

Not seeing much of the NS GP-38s lately either; saw 5294 I'd say about a week ago at night, but I usually see NS 5294 every day. I feel like I saw one of the NS GPs down in RP with some of the access panels opened up. Did they go back to NS?