Railroad Forums 

• Question about NS in Greenville, NC.

• Discussion relating to the NS operations. Official web site can be found here: NSCORP.COM.
Discussion relating to the NS operations. Official web site can be found here: NSCORP.COM.
 #649156  by Bking2301

I'm going to visit family in Greenville, NC and I know that NS has a line that runs through Greenville to Morehead City, NC. Does anyone know what the name of the sub division or line is? Also could you tell me what radio frequency they use. Thank you very much in advance for the information.
 #660903  by 10more years

Might be a little late, but, I think short line has taken over that line. Coastal Carolina has that track now. I'm not sure of radio frequency. I try to avoid that area. I believe Southern has line from Chocowinity to Lee Creek and also from Chocowinity to Morehead City. I think line to Morehead is actually owned by state of NC through NC Railroad, as is Southern main line from Raleigh to Charlotte which is also leased to Southern.

How about it, bamasam, that should be part of your old territory.
 #662790  by Bking2301

Don't worry 10more, you aren't too late, I leave in about two and a half weeks. Thank you very much for the information, it's just what I needed. Thank you!