Railroad Forums 

• WK crew change point

• Discussion relating to the NS operations. Official web site can be found here: NSCORP.COM.
Discussion relating to the NS operations. Official web site can be found here: NSCORP.COM.
 #13524  by obsessed railfan

Does anyone know how often trains recrew at WK, MP 91 on the Lehigh Line? I've seen lots of shots on the net there from outlawed H66's to 40t's but every time lately I wait for something to come, nothing ever does. Oh well...

#13554  by Trackbolt

I read in one of the posts I think in he R&N forum that the R&N is having a bunch of track problems near Pittston PA. Seem like NS and CP have been rerouting trains off of the Lehigh Line between Allentown and Taylor Yard in Scranton. I do not know this for sure though. I do not think that would affect any NS trains from Allentown to Hazleton though.

Trackbolt

#13821  by Schuylkill Valley

Well first of all 40-T is now 30-T and there still runing down in to Allentown yard , in fact I saw it , Sunday 18, 04 around 8:00pm.

30-T had CN.#5443, #5334,#5378 and 59 cars

Len.

30T

#14044  by obsessed railfan

Where exactly did you see it? I thought 30T went through in the morning- did they change it to late afternoon now? Well, I'll still try for it. :)

#15480  by RR_Fan

Both the 40T and 41T have been changed to 30T and 31T just to set that straight. Early mornings, usually around 6-7 AM, the 31T gets a Form D from R&N at CP-White Haven for permission from CP-Crestwood to CP-Solomon's Gap. I am not sure when the 30T runs. On Saturdays I usually catch it around 4-5 PM at CP-Lehighton. Just some info. Hope this helps.

Take Care.
Jeff