Railroad Forums 

• GRS Calendar

• Guilford Rail System changed its name to Pan Am Railways in 2006. Discussion relating to the current operations of the Boston & Maine, the Maine Central, and the Springfield Terminal railroads (as well as the Delaware & Hudson while it was under Guilford control until 1988). Official site can be found here: PANAMRAILWAYS.COM.
Guilford Rail System changed its name to Pan Am Railways in 2006. Discussion relating to the current operations of the Boston & Maine, the Maine Central, and the Springfield Terminal railroads (as well as the Delaware & Hudson while it was under Guilford control until 1988). Official site can be found here: PANAMRAILWAYS.COM.

Moderator: MEC407

#65107  by GRS_NScale

Hello,

First time poster, long time lurker... :wink:

Since there is a lot of interesting information in this forum I was wondering if someone might be able to answer the following question.

Does anyone know how I can obtain a Guilford Calendar? I've seen requests for calendar photos mentioned in Guilford's on-line newsletter, so I was wondering how I could get one of these calendars.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Regards,
Jim K.

#65319  by ProRail

The Guilford calender usually hits the printer late November for distribution right after Christmas. They just finished accepting calendar entries last week, so now they take the time to sort through all of them and pick out the 15 best (12 months, front, back covers and last page.)

Last year they were $10/ea. to the general public, by request.

When they are available the GRS website usually has a link to information on how to order them. So check www.guilfordrail.com around Christmas.