Railroad Forums 

• North Andover GRS operations?

• Guilford Rail System changed its name to Pan Am Railways in 2006. Discussion relating to the current operations of the Boston & Maine, the Maine Central, and the Springfield Terminal railroads (as well as the Delaware & Hudson while it was under Guilford control until 1988). Official site can be found here: PANAMRAILWAYS.COM.
Guilford Rail System changed its name to Pan Am Railways in 2006. Discussion relating to the current operations of the Boston & Maine, the Maine Central, and the Springfield Terminal railroads (as well as the Delaware & Hudson while it was under Guilford control until 1988). Official site can be found here: PANAMRAILWAYS.COM.

Moderator: MEC407

#48036  by css2005

I will be visiting relatives in North Andover, MA over Labor Day weekend including Tuesday, September 7th. Would like to catch some Guilford freight action on the main thru there (and nearby area) and wondering what best times are for daylight operations? I do realize every day can vary operationally but what's the general traffic pattern thru there? Hope some of you New Englanders can help me out!

Robert

South Bend, IN