Railroad Forums 

• Atlas to release SD26 in HO

• Guilford Rail System changed its name to Pan Am Railways in 2006. Discussion relating to the current operations of the Boston & Maine, the Maine Central, and the Springfield Terminal railroads (as well as the Delaware & Hudson while it was under Guilford control until 1988). Official site can be found here: PANAMRAILWAYS.COM.
Guilford Rail System changed its name to Pan Am Railways in 2006. Discussion relating to the current operations of the Boston & Maine, the Maine Central, and the Springfield Terminal railroads (as well as the Delaware & Hudson while it was under Guilford control until 1988). Official site can be found here: PANAMRAILWAYS.COM.

Moderator: MEC407

#35832  by NellsChoo

Do you mean HO scale SD26? Image

Or maybe N scale GP40?

...or even N scale SD26???

#42625  by Otto Vondrak

Sorry my link busted. Tell ya what though, I've seen those SD26's battle Hoosac one too many times NOT to have one on my layout!!

-otto-

#42637  by NellsChoo

The Atlas site FINALLY says the N version has been released!!! Sure hope I can nab one... and I don't even have a layout!!

Here's SD26 #619 out at Hoosac! How's THAT for a coinkydink??

#42800  by Steve Wagner

Atlas originally estimated that the HO Santa Fe and Springfield Terminal SD26's would be ready in October. They've recently changed that to December.

#42860  by Otto Vondrak

That's ok, I'll probably wait until Springfield to pick one up... and hopefully photography the real thing one last time.

-otto-