Railroad Forums 

• Thank you Pan Am

• Guilford Rail System changed its name to Pan Am Railways in 2006. Discussion relating to the current operations of the Boston & Maine, the Maine Central, and the Springfield Terminal railroads (as well as the Delaware & Hudson while it was under Guilford control until 1988). Official site can be found here: PANAMRAILWAYS.COM.
Guilford Rail System changed its name to Pan Am Railways in 2006. Discussion relating to the current operations of the Boston & Maine, the Maine Central, and the Springfield Terminal railroads (as well as the Delaware & Hudson while it was under Guilford control until 1988). Official site can be found here: PANAMRAILWAYS.COM.

Moderator: MEC407

#1464984  by WMASSFAM

for refusing to remove a dead coyote your workers placed on top of pile of railroad ties....making us view it every time we are in our kitchen preparing meals and out our dining room doors.Have sent 2 mesaages to you but all I see is the truck drivers slow down to look at the rotting carcass...cant find any way to contact a public relations department as guess you dont wont to be bothered by the public...so thanks for leaving the rotting carcass in plain view....gave exact location to you,cant see why so hard for one of these truck drivers when they stop to gawk at it to pick up and throw in the woods...will wait a little longer but been months now..will hire someone to go remove myself and aint worried about walking on tracks to remove.
 #1465377  by MEC407

In my experiences with this company, phone calls tend to get faster results than emails.
Screen Shot 2018-03-16 at 13.18.34.jpg
Screen Shot 2018-03-16 at 13.18.34.jpg (93.77 KiB) Viewed 3437 times