Railroad Forums 

• PAR Interest in CSX MA Branches?

• Guilford Rail System changed its name to Pan Am Railways in 2006. Discussion relating to the current operations of the Boston & Maine, the Maine Central, and the Springfield Terminal railroads (as well as the Delaware & Hudson while it was under Guilford control until 1988). Official site can be found here: PANAMRAILWAYS.COM.
Guilford Rail System changed its name to Pan Am Railways in 2006. Discussion relating to the current operations of the Boston & Maine, the Maine Central, and the Springfield Terminal railroads (as well as the Delaware & Hudson while it was under Guilford control until 1988). Official site can be found here: PANAMRAILWAYS.COM.

Moderator: MEC407

#1459157  by F-line to Dudley via Park

FWIW...PAR on the Fitchburg Sec. would be worth the price in popcorn watching the Billerica slop-ops corps try to complete an Ayer-Clinton-Framingham-Clinton-Leominster-Clinton-Ayer reverse-a-thon in one piece. How many times would that train get canned over the course of a single round trip? Twice? Three times when it gets stuck behind another train canned on the Worcester Main? :wink:
 #1459838  by arthur d.

KSmitty wrote:
arthur d. wrote:Albany already has a well established and prolific fertilizer generator.
I may be mistaken, it certainly wouldn't be the first time, but I believe you'll find the post was supposed to be sarcastic.
So was mine.
 #1459851  by Sprinter611

B724 actually no longer outlaws twice a week. They only go beyond Northborough only twice a week just to service Bestway and Teknor Apex.
Last edited by MEC407 on Mon Feb 05, 2018 10:39 am, edited 1 time in total. Reason: excessive quoting