Railroad Forums 

• 4k 60p Videos of Pan Am

• Guilford Rail System changed its name to Pan Am Railways in 2006. Discussion relating to the current operations of the Boston & Maine, the Maine Central, and the Springfield Terminal railroads (as well as the Delaware & Hudson while it was under Guilford control until 1988). Official site can be found here: PANAMRAILWAYS.COM.
Guilford Rail System changed its name to Pan Am Railways in 2006. Discussion relating to the current operations of the Boston & Maine, the Maine Central, and the Springfield Terminal railroads (as well as the Delaware & Hudson while it was under Guilford control until 1988). Official site can be found here: PANAMRAILWAYS.COM.

Moderator: MEC407

#1480560  by Vakharn

Pan Am Railways moves the New Hampshire National Guard's 179th Artillery from Concord, NH to Ayer, MA on their way to a joint live fire exercise in Michigan. This is the first time a train like this has been seen in New England in over 3 years.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Rp9wFusDj4" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
 #1484760  by newpylong

It's mind boggling that it is still 10MPH from Willows East to Lowell Junction for the amount of tonnage they move.
 #1570070  by Vakharn

I got a new camera at the beginning of the year and I've started uploading HDR videos now. With the addition of the new embedding function I figured I'd share some of my recent videos.

#1571774  by Vakharn

Hearing the bridge over Parker Street by the old B&M station in Lawrence is going to be demolished motivated me to get a shot there just in case they tear down the old platforms. Sadly the sun didn't cooperate for that shot, but it did for others.

#1572314  by Vakharn

Thank you, glad you like it.

Here's another video from the past couple weeks including the recent run of the OCS.

#1572340  by Rockingham Racer

Great! Having used the old Lawrence station many times as a kid, I love the shot of trains coming thru it with the clock tower at the mill in the background. Was that Ballardvale where you shot trains on the other side of the pond?
 #1572391  by Vakharn

Nope, it's actually Newmarket in Riverside Cemetery. Can you get a shot across the water in Ballardvale? I've never tried, but it looked too overgrown to me the last time I was down there. Maybe in winter?
 #1572944  by Rockingham Racer

I haven't been to Ballardvale lately, either, but the shot would not be as good as the one you posted at Newmarket. There's a lot of trees on the east side of the ROW, IIRC.