Railroad Forums 

• READ ME FIRST~ Welcome to the CSX forum!

• Discussion of the operations of CSX Transportation, from 1980 to the present. Official site can be found here: CSXT.COM.
Discussion of the operations of CSX Transportation, from 1980 to the present. Official site can be found here: CSXT.COM.

Moderator: MBTA F40PH-2C 1050

#308  by charlie6017

Welcome to the new CSX Forum on RAILROAD.NET!

- This forum is meant for the discussion of railroad-related topics pertaining to CSXT and its immediate predecessors. Separate forums do exist for B&O and C&O if you have specific questions abour those roads.

- Any members who wish to reference a current news article from another site are encouraged to summarize the article in their own words, and provide a link back to the original.

- Thread titles may be edited for content and clarity at the Moderator's discretion.

- Offensive or abusive posts from anyone will be removed immediately.

- Any questions or comments about the operation of this forum or the site in general can be addressed to my email (which can be found by clicking on my profile name).

Welcome aboard! We look forward to your contributions!
Last edited by charlie6017 on Mon Mar 15, 2004 10:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

#163987  by charlie6017

Just as a reminder.............there are rules for courtesy to others in this forum, as well as all the other forums at railroad.net. Please be kind to other members of this website.

A refresher a few of the most important rules:

1. OFFENSIVE AND ABUSIVE POSTS FROM ANYONE WILL BE REMOVED IMMEDIATELY!

2. Thread titles (and occasionally, some postings) may be edited for content, clarity, and courtesy at the Moderator's discretion.

3. Any posts deemed inappropriate in any way will be removed.
 #945274  by charlie6017

Hello folks,

A friendly reminder to those inquiring about employment with CSX to please see the active threads in the Employment Forum

All newly created threads referring to employment will be directed to said forum.....

Thanks!
Charlie