Railroad Forums 

• Can’t Find Early Conrail Video

• Discussion related to the operations and equipment of Consolidated Rail Corp. (Conrail) from 1976 to its present operations as Conrail Shared Assets. Official web site can be found here: CONRAIL.COM.
Discussion related to the operations and equipment of Consolidated Rail Corp. (Conrail) from 1976 to its present operations as Conrail Shared Assets. Official web site can be found here: CONRAIL.COM.

Moderators: TAMR213, keeper1616

#1467106  by blackbearford

At some point a few years ago I stumbled upon a YouTube video titled ‘Conrail Smokes Up The Hoboken Division’. It was a great sequence; I could and did watch it time and again but it has since disappeared. I have no idea who posted it or where it came from.. if it was ever published? I think it was 8mm Film from very early Conrail day’s showing a mixed lashup of ex Reading, Lehigh Valley, Penn Central, Erie Lackawanna - one of which had a very Smokey mechanical failure that ended the trains progress until help arrived - 3 GP-9’s to push over the grade. Anyone else remember seeing this video? I’d love to see it again.
 #1467327  by Backshophoss

Youtube has been "cleaning house" and shutting down "dead" accounts,due in part to the "Fake News" problem that plagues that service
since the last election.
Also imposed new thresholds for Youtube account holders that get income from hits on their account(s).