Railroad Forums 

• CR-Built Bracket signal masts

• Discussion related to the operations and equipment of Consolidated Rail Corp. (Conrail) from 1976 to its present operations as Conrail Shared Assets. Official web site can be found here: CONRAIL.COM.
Discussion related to the operations and equipment of Consolidated Rail Corp. (Conrail) from 1976 to its present operations as Conrail Shared Assets. Official web site can be found here: CONRAIL.COM.

Moderators: TAMR213, keeper1616

#1223715  by crquality

I'm building a model of a Conrail-era bracket signal mast using a variety of plastic parts, but the pictures I have are not great.

Places like CP-99 in West Springfield, MA had one until a tornado in 2011, CP ALBION in Albion, MI on the (now Amtrak) Michigan Line hosts a pair. Another location in Indiana had one like it at as well. Anyone here able to point me to additional photos, or perhaps locations with this same type of mast?

http://www.railpictures.net/viewphoto.p ... 27&nseq=93" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I realize that a lot of railroads have had similar masts, many are more ornate. The prototype I'm looking for would have been installed probably in the late 80's, as new and made out of aluminum.

-Josh