Railroad Forums 

• CP Laggan Sub at Morant's Curve

• Discussion relating to the past and present operations of CPR. Official web site can be found here: CPKCR.com. Includes Kansas City Southern. There is also a KCS sub-forum for prior operations: kansas-city-southern-and-affiliates-f153.html
Discussion relating to the past and present operations of CPR. Official web site can be found here: CPKCR.com. Includes Kansas City Southern. There is also a KCS sub-forum for prior operations: kansas-city-southern-and-affiliates-f153.html

Moderators: Komachi, Ken V

#1422236  by tbower35

To all,

It's been a few years since I have been to Morant's Curve. I have heard the trees and bushes are really starting to block the beautiful view from this viewpoint. Has anyone been there within the last 6 months that can give an update on this? I'm planning a trip but before I go I wanted to make sure I could still get good photos of the CP line and scenery from this famous spot.

Thanks in advance for any information anyone can provide.

Trevor
 #1422338  by Ken V

I have no personal experience with Morant's curve. However, this Google Street View image from about 6 months ago shows a clear view is still available.