Railroad Forums 

• BNSF "DS" Numbers

• Discussion related to BNSF operations. Official site: BNSF.COM
Discussion related to BNSF operations. Official site: BNSF.COM

Moderator: Komachi

#557326  by IC&E6565

Does anyone know the actual "DS" numbers for the the following former Burlington Northern territories dispatchers in Forth Worth, for some reason the old BN Dispatchers refuse to use the more cool sounding numbers

"Union Avenue" Dispatcher
"East End" Dispatcher
"C&I" Dispatcher
"Main Line" Dispatcher
"Beardstown Sub" Dispatcher

Any help will do.

Pete.
 #557514  by Rockingham Racer

Those dispatcher names you mention are on former BN territorities. I'm not sure those dispatchers have a number, but I too would like to know if they do. I believe it's only the former ATSF territories that are the ones that have numbers. Altamont Press timetables give the dispatcher number info; eg., the BNSF Raton Sub dispatcher is DS 18 according to one of their timetables. Unfortunately, I don't have a compiled list.
 #558417  by Hawko

According to the company timetables currently in effect, dispatchers on the former BN territories do not have DS numbers. The BNSF Chicago Division Timetable No. 6 mentions DS numbers for the Marceline Sub.(former ATSF), but does not list DS numbers for dispatchers working the Aurora, Barstow, St. Croix or any other former BNSF Sub. The BNSF Twin Cities Division Timetable No. 3 does not have any DS numbers. There are no former Santa Fe properties in the T.C. Division. Sorry Pete, I did not find any DS numbers for any of dispatchers you mentioned.
 #587630  by howiek1

Here are the ds numbers you asked for:

Union AVe - DS 37
East End - DS 36
C&I - DS 40
Mainline - DS 42
Beardstown - DS 41

If you want others please feel free to ask.

Hope this helps,
HSK