Railroad Forums 

• ES44Ac's

• Discussion related to BNSF operations. Official site: BNSF.COM
Discussion related to BNSF operations. Official site: BNSF.COM

Moderator: Komachi

#242320  by Engineer James

Now, are all the New ES44AC's painted in to new "Fast" lettering paint scheme?

#242672  by GOLDEN-ARM

Not really sure, but all of the ES44DC's I have run, so far, have all been in the "swoosh" styled scheme. Hope this helps...... :-D

#243109  by Engineer James

Could BNSF paint 1 in a heritage SF paint scheme? Warbonnet maybe?
 #243370  by Komachi

James,

A "heritage" unit on BNSF? At this point, no, but who knows what the future holds. Union Pacific is doing so with its fleet, so who's to say that other roads won't be doing the same, including BNSF?

At this point, it's possible, but uncertian.

#244863  by route_rock

Naw I doubt you will see anything like the UP is doing cause we are not suing Lionel :P :wink:
 #245036  by Komachi

What I like about BNSF, a group of level-headed, laid-back individuals.

How's that for an endorsement for your photography skills, U-haul? (But, yeah, should have gotten that other power that he mentioned too, your moderator likes the "vintage" equipment.)

Wish I could work for you guys (or any railroad for that matter), but I can't do work outdoors (my wonderful, pale, Nordic skin...) and I doubt management has use for a guy with 8 years of post-secondary education and two degrees (an AA - General Education and BA - History).

#245097  by GN 599

I like how the control stand is set up. The seats rock too. They arent that bad for a GE. At least they got rid of that desktop control stand.

#245782  by route_rock

Hey komachi come on and try it. BNSF wants conductors and we have sun screen in teh vending machines :wink:

GN I had a E44 the other day where the chiar not only rocked but could "slide" side to side. From window to stand. Was really cool Plus being able to kick the seat back almost so far that you flip out the door is nice.

#248009  by GN 599

Sweet! :P