Railroad Forums 

• Beer and SD70MACs do not mix well

• Discussion related to BNSF operations. Official site: BNSF.COM
Discussion related to BNSF operations. Official site: BNSF.COM

Moderator: Komachi

#146314  by AmtrakFan

Terry,
Thank You for sharing these photos. Lesson of the day Beer+SD70MAC= Are very bad for BNSF.

#146323  by Amtrak31

I just saw these when I looked through the newest photos. It's good that no one was injured.

#146370  by emd_SD_60

I wonder if any of the crew members picked up any of the unharmed beer cases and took them home and got drunk... :-D

#146514  by MetraBNSF

At least the beer wasn't Coors' light! :wink: I agree its good nobody got hurt.

#146525  by Amtrak31

emd_SD_60 wrote:I wonder if any of the crew members picked up any of the unharmed beer cases and took them home and got drunk... :-D
LOL :-D

#146546  by emd_SD_60

Amtrak31 wrote:
emd_SD_60 wrote:I wonder if any of the crew members picked up any of the unharmed beer cases and took them home and got drunk... :-D
LOL :-D
After all... they had a "hard day at the office"... another big :-D on that one. Yes at least no one was hurt in the accident.

#146569  by Amtrak31

Did the beer filled truck try to beat the coal train at the crossing? Never a good idea. The train will always win.
 #146575  by Komachi

(A young railfan is learning the the ways of the railfan community from Master Komachi when the master is suddenly stricken by what appears to be a sharp pain. He slumps to a canvas folding chair while the young apprentice rushes to his side...)

Young Railfan Padwan: Master Komachi, what's wrong? Is it another disturbance in the railroading community?

Master Komachi: No, it's as if hundreds of thousands of thirsty college students, mostly frat boys, cried out in anguish... then apathetically went bar hopping.