Railroad Forums 

• AMT

• Discussion of present-day CM&Q operations, as well as discussion of predecessors Montreal, Maine & Atlantic Railway (MMA) and Bangor & Aroostook Railroad (BAR).
Discussion of present-day CM&Q operations, as well as discussion of predecessors Montreal, Maine & Atlantic Railway (MMA) and Bangor & Aroostook Railroad (BAR).

Moderator: MEC407

AMT

#19  by slowrider

This is Different!

Southbound into Newport today: exAMT-345, and CDAC 456, 9 loads/4empties. It has been A busy week in Newport this week from what I heard from crew. MM&A is loading logs again in Newport on the old section of the QC, just a little North of town. 5 Empties norhbound tomorrow.

M Fortin,

AMT

#244  by Railfan60

I could hear those quys quite often on the scanner these days.

Frank

AMT

#245  by Railfan60

I can hear those quys getting their clearance at Brookport quite often these days.

Frank

AMT

#1072  by Railfan60

By George! I thought that wasn't working the last time. I guess it does.......

Frank
 #1519  by Guest

Rumor has it that the Canadians don't like the "new" AMTs, So as of late that is all we have been seeing in VT. 260 and 320 are currently in Newport, From what I have heard 260 was one in the first batches of F-40s to come out, She leaks oil eveywhere! Keep your eyes open for VTR pig trailers, Supposedly this is buisness destined for WACR in Newport VT. I believe it comes from Preq Isle, Maine. Tomorrows MM&A consist northbound out of Newport should be... 2 loads/9 empties.

M Fortin,