Railroad Forums 

• While waiting for trains,witch pics you do

• Discussion of photography and videography techniques, equipment and technology, and links to personal railroad-related photo galleries.
Discussion of photography and videography techniques, equipment and technology, and links to personal railroad-related photo galleries.

Moderators: nomis, keeper1616

#949269  by Montrealrail

It's may be an interesting thing to talk about..

Railfanning is a good time for everyone,but,when we have no trains for a moment,we can see things or events near tracks..
Someones will get some trespassers,some wild animals or bird or something special..
I started that tread to sharing somes of thoses pictures that we can get while waiting trains..

here's my favorites ones
a fox came to the train station to wait trains with me

and came pretty close to me

a rainbow at another station

and CN Swanton bridge

the same,3 weeks ago,in the flood in Monteregie region
 #949367  by The EGE

Most of my photography is for Wikipedia and Wikimedia Commons; I'm one of the folks who supplies free-use pictures for the projects. (If there's anyone else who'd like to contribute, let me know; it's a great way to contribute to human knowledge.)

So, I take as many shots of station platforms and signs as I do trains themselves. The MBTA has a lot of public art that's fun too.
 #993071  by Montrealrail

Lorein wrote:What a cute foxie! She doesn't seem to be afraid of people at all, that's cool)
Some foxes comming pretty close sometime,like this one

here's the baby.

While waiting trains,and it make longtime,foxes are curious and come closer to observe what we doing there,and that give nice kind of pictures..