• Railroad Picture Archives Down

• Discussion of photography and videography techniques, equipment and technology, and links to personal railroad-related photo galleries.
Discussion of photography and videography techniques, equipment and technology, and links to personal railroad-related photo galleries.

Moderators: nomis, keeper1616

by njtmnrrbuff

Hello,
It seems that railroadpicturearchives is down a lot and this week, it has been down almost every day and it still is. Does anybody know why it has been down? I have many pictures that I want to upload to that site. Thanks.
  by umtrr-author

It worked for me just now, Sunday 9AM Eastern Daylight Time.

I have noticed that the site is very slow later in the day (Eastern Time) and at night. I suspect it has the bulk of its hits during that time.
  by njtmnrrbuff

That's good. Unfortunately as of 9:55 am eastern time this morning, I wasn't able to upload any pictures. I tried to upload one.
  by NellsChoo

OK, so not just down for me... not sure if that is good or bad...

Alas, the site really needs a major update. Not sure the owner is interested in that. Has anyone yet dropped him an email asking what's up?
  by njtmnrrbuff

I sent an email to the info address asking about the issue, but as of right now, no reply. Yes, it is time for the site to get an update.
  by NellsChoo

Got it, then I won't pester him with another one... YET!

I have never actually received a response from emails to him...