Railroad Forums 

• andy inserra's alco site is gone (nm)

• Discussion of products from the American Locomotive Company. A web site with current Alco 251 information can be found here: Fairbanks-Morse/Alco 251.
Discussion of products from the American Locomotive Company. A web site with current Alco 251 information can be found here: Fairbanks-Morse/Alco 251.

Moderator: Alcoman

#245628  by RussNelson

It's the entire tamr.org (Teen Association of Model Railroaders) site, not just Andy's. Ultraserver has redirected their site because they haven't paid their bill. In the short term, you can probably find the pages you want from Google's cache. Just google for STRING site:tamr.org

#245870  by wess

thanx guys

#246496  by M630

We should be back up soon, the host company that helped pay our internet site bills pulled the plug literally overnight so we're getting started all over again at tamr.org. We can't even get in to put up temp "out of service" pages... Hopefully we've got a fix coming very soon, our web guru has worked thru the red tape and is fixing it now.

So anyways, I hope to be back in action later this month if all goes well!

#246548  by Luther Brefo

M630 wrote:We should be back up soon, the host company that helped pay our internet site bills pulled the plug literally overnight so we're getting started all over again at tamr.org. We can't even get in to put up temp "out of service" pages... Hopefully we've got a fix coming very soon, our web guru has worked thru the red tape and is fixing it now.

So anyways, I hope to be back in action later this month if all goes well!
For future reference, if you want cheap hosting with extremely reliable service let me know.

The company that hosts my site charges a buck a gig for bandwidth and you only pay for the space you use.

I am sure that could help you guys out.

#251014  by M630

Just a note - we're back on the web and right now I'm re-uploading the entire site. Once the last bugs are worked out I'll upload the updates I've worked on while the site was down.

#253736  by Alcoman

Ok guys, this has nothing to do with ALCO so lets get back on topic. I am sure when Andy gets online again, he will let us know.
Alcoman