andy inserra's alco site is gone (nm)

Discussion of products from the American Locomotive Company. A web site with current Alco 251 information can be found here: Fairbanks-Morse/Alco 251.

Moderator: Alcoman

wess

andy inserra's alco site is gone (nm)

Post by wess »

andy inserra's alco site is gone, is it coming back soon? anyone know?

RussNelson

Post by RussNelson »

It's the entire tamr.org (Teen Association of Model Railroaders) site, not just Andy's. Ultraserver has redirected their site because they haven't paid their bill. In the short term, you can probably find the pages you want from Google's cache. Just google for STRING site:tamr.org

wess

Post by wess »

thanx guys

M630

Post by M630 »

We should be back up soon, the host company that helped pay our internet site bills pulled the plug literally overnight so we're getting started all over again at tamr.org. We can't even get in to put up temp "out of service" pages... Hopefully we've got a fix coming very soon, our web guru has worked thru the red tape and is fixing it now.

So anyways, I hope to be back in action later this month if all goes well!

Luther Brefo

Post by Luther Brefo »

M630 wrote:We should be back up soon, the host company that helped pay our internet site bills pulled the plug literally overnight so we're getting started all over again at tamr.org. We can't even get in to put up temp "out of service" pages... Hopefully we've got a fix coming very soon, our web guru has worked thru the red tape and is fixing it now.

So anyways, I hope to be back in action later this month if all goes well!
For future reference, if you want cheap hosting with extremely reliable service let me know.

The company that hosts my site charges a buck a gig for bandwidth and you only pay for the space you use.

I am sure that could help you guys out.
Luther Brefo: LALRailfan.net
Moderator: LA&L, B&H, WNYP, ONCT

M630

Post by M630 »

Just a note - we're back on the web and right now I'm re-uploading the entire site. Once the last bugs are worked out I'll upload the updates I've worked on while the site was down.

umtrr-author

Post by umtrr-author »

Let me know when you're done (via PM is fine) and I will put a link to you guys on my site.
George in Rochester NY
The Unofficial Micro-Trains Release Report (among other things)

Otto Vondrak

Post by Otto Vondrak »

If you want REAL internet hosting service from folks who help support this hobby, CONTACT US: www.tsny.com.

-otto-
----------------------------------------------
Moderator: New York State Railfan :: New York Central :: Toy Trains
NYW&B Fan Site :: A Magazine I Read Often :: A Museum I Volunteer At

Alcoman

Post by Alcoman »

Ok guys, this has nothing to do with ALCO so lets get back on topic. I am sure when Andy gets online again, he will let us know.
Alcoman

Return to “American Locomotive Company - ALCO”