Railroad Forums 

• National NYC Museum Night Photo Session (Jan 22-23, 2011)

• General discussion related to all railroad clubs, museums, tourist and scenic lines. Generally this covers museums with static displays, museums that operate excursions, scenic lines that have museums, and so on. Check out the Tourist Railway Association (TRAIN) for more information.
General discussion related to all railroad clubs, museums, tourist and scenic lines. Generally this covers museums with static displays, museums that operate excursions, scenic lines that have museums, and so on. Check out the Tourist Railway Association (TRAIN) for more information.

Moderators: rob216, Miketherailfan

#862272  by TrainWatcher

Hello,
My name is James Byberg. I was on this site a few years back and took a long leave inorder to pursue schooling and other opportunities.

I currently have planned with the graciousness of Ron Thoyer at the National New York Central Museum based in Elkhart, IN a special nighttime photo session with their equipment including: NYC 4-8-2 "Mohawk" #3001, Penn Central GG1 #4882, and NYC EMD E8A #4085. The photo session will begin at 10am on Saturday January 22nd, 2001 and conclude on January 23rd, 2011. Lighting as will as smoke effects are being provided by a company I work with. Admission price will be $20 per person and will be priced as 1/2 going to the museum and the other half going to the lighting cost. If you would like to attend, I have a Facebook Event set-up, or if you do not have a Facebook account, please drop me a PM message.

Thank You

Facebook Link: http://www.facebook.com/#!/event.php?ei ... 6219959461
 #881252  by TrainWatcher

Just a quick update,

Tickets still available, but they have been going fast! Only 11 spots remain open. If you have any questions or would like to participate as a photographer or a volunteer please contact us as soon as possible. Thank you!
 #891249  by TrainWatcher

The photo shoot and railfan meet is THIS weekend. If you have not already please RSVP. If you plan on arriving, a suggestion is to be there EARLY. The parking is limited and we'd like to have everyone there BEFORE 4pm. If you cannot, please let us know. Thank You.