Railroad Forums 

• Seashore Trolley Museum Boston Day June 19, 2010 (Saturday)

• General discussion related to all railroad clubs, museums, tourist and scenic lines. Generally this covers museums with static displays, museums that operate excursions, scenic lines that have museums, and so on. Check out the Tourist Railway Association (TRAIN) for more information.
General discussion related to all railroad clubs, museums, tourist and scenic lines. Generally this covers museums with static displays, museums that operate excursions, scenic lines that have museums, and so on. Check out the Tourist Railway Association (TRAIN) for more information.

Moderators: rob216, Miketherailfan

#788827  by StevieC48

I wasn't thinking of giving the whole 5 cent tour but no matter what he is a good choice for touring anywhere on the property,and the is speking from experience.
 #788828  by sery2831

sixflagscoasters wrote:^Why would we need to be a member to tour the off public path areas?

I remember the "RR.net Day" a few years ago, and all participating in that were able to get tours of all the buildings and areas not open to the public, and you were not required to be a member of Seashore. But I guess you could say you needed to be a "member" of RR.NET, but your "guests"(non RR.NET members) were allowed to join you on the tour.
Well lets just say that shouldn't have happened... A member bringing a guest or two in non public place is one thing, but behind the scene group tours is a liability issue. This topic is not for this thread or this forum.
 #788955  by 3rdrail

(FWIW - Unless each individual signing the waiver had opportunity to seek their own private legal counsel regarding the waiver prior to signing it, more than likely the waiver wasn't worth the paper that it was signed on.)
 #808227  by aline1969

Great job MassBay on 01000!!! Love it, I will continue to help you.. we need to do the roof!!!

Who is CK4049????? 475 is not going anywhere, that car needs tons of work re-done for it was not done right the first time when it sat in Watertown. We have a 5-10 year range plan in place by the shop.

Looking forward to June 19 :)