Railroad Forums 

• HVRM GE 95-ton restoration

• General discussion related to all railroad clubs, museums, tourist and scenic lines. Generally this covers museums with static displays, museums that operate excursions, scenic lines that have museums, and so on. Check out the Tourist Railway Association (TRAIN) for more information.
General discussion related to all railroad clubs, museums, tourist and scenic lines. Generally this covers museums with static displays, museums that operate excursions, scenic lines that have museums, and so on. Check out the Tourist Railway Association (TRAIN) for more information.

Moderators: rob216, Miketherailfan

#880585  by Otto Vondrak

Rick Rowlands wrote:Sure wish Joe Nugent would start a thread on his wonderful restoration efforts on the 1941.
Better yet, pick up the January issue of Railfan & Railroad magazine! :-)

http://rgvrrm.blogspot.com/2010/12/45-t ... ue-of.html

-otto-
 #885786  by JasonA

The server crashed and we lost the hard drive. I do have all the photos though. We are in the process of building a new museum website and there will be a detailed article on this project. The locomotive is pretty much done and we are waiting on a wavier for the windows. I will post more info as it becomes available. Right now I do not any place to upload photos.

Jason
 #891357  by jnugent56

Rick Rowlands wrote:Sure wish Joe Nugent would start a thread on his wonderful restoration efforts on the 1941.
I was wondering why my ears were ringing! I may start a thread in the spring when we start sprinting to the finish line. We hope to start shooting some paint once the warmer weather returns. Otherwise, most of the mechanical work is done.