Railroad Forums 

• Great Smoky Mtn RR Small green "steam" loco?

• General discussion related to all railroad clubs, museums, tourist and scenic lines. Generally this covers museums with static displays, museums that operate excursions, scenic lines that have museums, and so on. Check out the Tourist Railway Association (TRAIN) for more information.
General discussion related to all railroad clubs, museums, tourist and scenic lines. Generally this covers museums with static displays, museums that operate excursions, scenic lines that have museums, and so on. Check out the Tourist Railway Association (TRAIN) for more information.

Moderators: rob216, Miketherailfan

#1456894  by MattW

I haven't been to the GSMRR in quite a while, but while poking around in Google Maps one day, I found this interesting little critter: https://goo.gl/maps/DVuvtxa9Eyq" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; It looks like it has proper couplers and air hoses but it looks way too small and "fanciful" to be a real locomotive. Does anyone know just what this thing is?
 #1470038  by n2xjk

That used to be "The Little Engine That Could" that toured the country for a couple years in the mid-2000's. I don't know the story of how it ended up at GSMR though.