Railroad Forums 

• World map for railroads' POI

• General discussion related to all railroad clubs, museums, tourist and scenic lines. Generally this covers museums with static displays, museums that operate excursions, scenic lines that have museums, and so on. Check out the Tourist Railway Association (TRAIN) for more information.
General discussion related to all railroad clubs, museums, tourist and scenic lines. Generally this covers museums with static displays, museums that operate excursions, scenic lines that have museums, and so on. Check out the Tourist Railway Association (TRAIN) for more information.

Moderators: rob216, Miketherailfan

#1387679  by MrZtrax

Hi everyone!
My name is Raf and I'm a new member. I love railroads and I'm a Z gauge enthusiast.
I've seen there is an impressive amount of information about railways all over the world, right here!
For this reason, it could be useful to tell you that I'm building a Google map containing many POIs (point of interest) about railroad museums, touristic lines, sighseeing sites, model railroad layouts, garden railroads, etc.
It's mainly intended for touristic purposes, just to offer the user a simple aid, like a Google map is, to help finding and planning a visit to unknown interesting places.
Informations contained are growing up every day.
While I'll browse through the many threads in this forum to collect other informations to put on the map, I ask you all to be so kind to help me, suggesting me the mean sites to add to the map.

Click on the image below to visit my map's page.

Hope it could be useful!
Thanks!
Raf