Railroad Forums 

• Selling on the forum? Sacramento, CA clubs?

• Discussion related to everything about model railroading, from layout design and planning, to reviews of related model tools and equipment. Discussion includes O, S, HO, N and Z, as well as narrow gauge topics. Also includes discussion of traditional "toy train" and "collector" topics such as Lionel, American Flyer, Marx, and others. Also includes discussion of outdoor garden railways and live steamers.
Discussion related to everything about model railroading, from layout design and planning, to reviews of related model tools and equipment. Discussion includes O, S, HO, N and Z, as well as narrow gauge topics. Also includes discussion of traditional "toy train" and "collector" topics such as Lionel, American Flyer, Marx, and others. Also includes discussion of outdoor garden railways and live steamers.

Moderators: 3rdrail, stilson4283, Otto Vondrak

#1451421  by basalt

Hello all - I tried searching the rules regarding selling, and the forum for a classifieds section and I found neither. I am selling my Dad's Lionel O-Scale collection. Nothing real rare but still some good stuff left. Firstly I am wondering if it is okay to post things for sale here? I''ve put most on ebay, but ebay and paypal now take such a large chunk for themselves I'm probably going to remove the remainder of the auctions.

Also. Does anyone know of any local clubs in Sacramento, CA?

Thanks!
Jason
 #1451516  by John_Perkowski

Admin note:

Permission is good. You have it, because you asked.

Please don't nickel and dime out. Put up your list of equipment and your contact info.