Railroad Forums 

• O Scale B60b Baggage Car?

• Discussion related to everything about model railroading, from layout design and planning, to reviews of related model tools and equipment. Discussion includes O, S, HO, N and Z, as well as narrow gauge topics. Also includes discussion of traditional "toy train" and "collector" topics such as Lionel, American Flyer, Marx, and others. Also includes discussion of outdoor garden railways and live steamers.
Discussion related to everything about model railroading, from layout design and planning, to reviews of related model tools and equipment. Discussion includes O, S, HO, N and Z, as well as narrow gauge topics. Also includes discussion of traditional "toy train" and "collector" topics such as Lionel, American Flyer, Marx, and others. Also includes discussion of outdoor garden railways and live steamers.

Moderators: 3rdrail, stilson4283, Otto Vondrak

#1421090  by LINYARailfan

Hello all,
Ever since Weaver Models closed and went out of business, it has been very difficult for me to find a O scale B60b Baggage car. I met with the owner of Weaver Models at the April 2015 York train meet and I inquired as to if he were planning to consider doing another run. His response was "not at this time." Shortly after that he announced that Weaver Models was closing on the Weaver Models website. I spoke to a few o scale model railroaders shortly after that and they told me that all of the Weaver tooling was sold to Atlas O LLC and Lionel. If this is true, who owns the tooling to the o scale B60b? Will there ever be another O scale B60b Baggage car run in O scale again and if so when will this product start to appear in catalogs again? Thanks.
 #1445270  by DaveJfr0

Lionel got the B60b tooling.

They were in the latest catalog released about a month ago. While street price will be less than MSRP…be prepared for sticker shock on these. I think they about doubled the MSRP.