Railroad Forums 

• Nice Hallmark brass HO scale GP18

• Discussion related to everything about model railroading, from layout design and planning, to reviews of related model tools and equipment. Discussion includes O, S, HO, N and Z, as well as narrow gauge topics. Also includes discussion of traditional "toy train" and "collector" topics such as Lionel, American Flyer, Marx, and others. Also includes discussion of outdoor garden railways and live steamers.
Discussion related to everything about model railroading, from layout design and planning, to reviews of related model tools and equipment. Discussion includes O, S, HO, N and Z, as well as narrow gauge topics. Also includes discussion of traditional "toy train" and "collector" topics such as Lionel, American Flyer, Marx, and others. Also includes discussion of outdoor garden railways and live steamers.

Moderators: 3rdrail, stilson4283, Otto Vondrak

#1108359  by mtoney

Here is a picture of my Hallmark GP18 painted up for Susquehanna. The drive has had some upgrades, and while still noisy, runs smoothly with no stalling. Eventualy the beacon will work as well. Mike
 #1108543  by fredrick

mtoney wrote:Here is a picture of my Hallmark GP18 painted up for Susquehanna. The drive has had some upgrades, and while still noisy, runs smoothly with no stalling. Eventualy the beacon will work as well. Mike
hey thats a nice picture. very cool.
 #1108730  by mtoney

Thank you, here is a couple of my Susquehanna cars, an Athearn caboose done by Greenway products and a Bev-Bel custom Athearn quad hopper. I have a Tenshodo GP20 in the process of becoming a yellow jacket. Just did the frame stripping tonight. Need to get the shell primed and ready for paint this weekend. I hope to find a Alco models brass C430 to paint next year. Mike
 #1108732  by mtoney

Thank you for the post, here is a couple of my other Susquehanna items. First up is an Athearn caboose painted by Greenway Products and an Bev-Bel custom Athearn quad hopper. I am hoping to find an Alco models brass C430 to paint up. Trying to keep all of my motive power older brass imports. I have a Tenshodo GP20 in the process of becoming a yellow jacket. I put the stripping on the frame tonight. I need to get the shell primed this weekend so I can start masking it up. I seen that Bowser is going to do the C430's in Susquehanna colors with a fall 2013 delivery time frame. Mike
 #1108850  by charlie6017

Very nice looking! I am however, going to shift this topic to the "Model Railroading forum". There
will still be a "shadow topic" here so that the thread is still accessible from this forum.

Charlie
 #1108875  by Earle Baldwin

Very nice; thanks for sharing. I've been slowly building a Susquehanna roster of my own. I just purchased the Proto 2000 models of the 1802 and 1804. Plus, awhile back, I was able to acquire Atlas' special run model of the 252 in Bicentennial paint so I'm getting there.

Bob