Railroad Forums 

• Rasputens' N-Scale Vehicles

• Discussion related to everything about model railroading, from layout design and planning, to reviews of related model tools and equipment. Discussion includes O, S, HO, N and Z, as well as narrow gauge topics. Also includes discussion of traditional "toy train" and "collector" topics such as Lionel, American Flyer, Marx, and others. Also includes discussion of outdoor garden railways and live steamers.
Discussion related to everything about model railroading, from layout design and planning, to reviews of related model tools and equipment. Discussion includes O, S, HO, N and Z, as well as narrow gauge topics. Also includes discussion of traditional "toy train" and "collector" topics such as Lionel, American Flyer, Marx, and others. Also includes discussion of outdoor garden railways and live steamers.

Moderators: 3rdrail, stilson4283, Otto Vondrak

#1530908  by JWilson

Has anyone else heard of these? I see many posts on various forums showing a wide range of well detailed, inexpensive trucks and cars but there is no contact information. If this person is still producing N-Scale vehicles they'll be getting a lot of business from me, if I can find out how to contact them.
John W.