Railroad Forums 

• NRHS Railcamp - a good opportunity for young railfans

• A forum for teen railroad enthusiasts
A forum for teen railroad enthusiasts

Moderator: TAMR213

#4882  by mc367

I Posted about this subject on the old fourm, so I'll start it again. I'm going to be going to Railcamp and was thinking if anyone else will be going this year? And who has been there.
-Justin Franz

heres the web site www.railcamp.com

#5126  by Lehigh Valley Railroad

Who'll be at Railfest?????

I will :D
 #5340  by HighlandRail&DEY-7 652

I'm plannin on being at Railfest. I'll be there, probably with a Naugatuck RR shirt on. Look for me if any of you will be there.

#28139  by mc367

Only 27 days untill Railcamp.
-Justin
Last edited by mc367 on Sun Feb 20, 2005 7:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
 #82158  by CoastStarlight99

I have seen that link before, is it fun?

What is the accomodation like?

I will be a froshamn in high school next year, therefore I would be elgible for the 2005 camp...Do you actually operate trains, or is it boring?

Thanks, happy new year!

#82669  by mc367

Its a good program, most of the week you work around Steamtown's three operating steam locomotives, though last year the 26 was not running. At one point during the week you get to opeate their NKP GP9 on a short lanth of track. Its well done and a fun week. the dorms a UofS are nice and confortable.

-Justin

#96304  by ANDY117

Where is this? Is this thing the same group that gets a tour of the Binghamton Yard? I might have to look into this.

#243579  by Guilford Guy

im going to railcamp next year
if anyones going ill probablyhave a B&M shirt on ;-)

#444502  by acela 2036

I know its a little late now, but the camp is over, everyone have a good time there?
 #550393  by Anthony RMLI

Guilford Guy wrote:Nice!
"Wanna share seat on the Amtrak Train Buddy."
lolz!
See you in 2 weekz!
I don't see why not. I can't wait to go; I'm very excited about going. I also really like what we will be doing.

BTW, I forgot about this topic

Anthony