Railroad Forums 

• Other interests besides trains

• A forum for teen railroad enthusiasts
A forum for teen railroad enthusiasts

Moderator: TAMR213

#256897  by The RailMan

Yup, GM now totally owns Saab, IIRC they took a 50% share in the company in 1990 or so, but some earlier Saab models, like the Saab 9000, was a joint venture and was a platform for other cars. Even the new Saabs are all platform cars

9-7x- Chevy Trailblazer (the GMT 360 platform)
9-2x Subaru WRX wagon
9-3s and 9-5s are essentially Opels and Vauxhalls

Yes I know a ton about Saab, I've been mentioned in the magazine "Nines" (official magazine of Saab Club North America) and coordinated a NYC area get-together for several Saab owners a few days after Christmas.

#294081  by LBWaveDude

Haha well most of you said cars and I'd have to agree but my big interest in any aspect is the Ocean including sea-going vessels. I'm studying Naval Architecture and Marine engineering. It's awesome working in the engine room of a ship with machinery all around. And, it's like working on cars in many respects but on a lot bigger scale.

Otherwise Tennis, Music, History & geography, being spontaneous...

#294422  by general440

LBWaveDude wrote:Haha well most of you said cars and I'd have to agree but my big interest in any aspect is the Ocean including sea-going vessels. I'm studying Naval Architecture and Marine engineering.
I would like to go into naval architecture once I am out of highschool. I feel inspired by John Ericsson.
Any way My interest/hobbies:
Colonial America
American history (up to 1862)
historical interpritaion/(soon hopefully)reenacting
historic music
a little bluegrass
naval history 1600s-1800s

#294485  by Rail Liner

I realy like studing the waether like sports, but most of all am a Red Sox fan in Jersey. I do like planes and ships to

#346569  by alex45

music
Baseball!!!! (got season tickets to Fenway Park) LOVE REDSOX!!!!

#350797  by AznSumtinSumtin

Nu Metal
Roller Coasters
Track and Field Athletics
Running

#354731  by 35dtmrs92

Politics
Cello
Bass guitar
Historical fiction
Running (seasonal)

#400727  by MetraRy

-trains
-harleys
-cities
-roller coasters
-tv
-reading

#400761  by Conrail1990

Football(go redskins)
Video games
making mini movies
NASCAR
collecting die-cast cars

#400768  by Guilford Guy

Baseball, Music, uh, Computer Games, buses, cars, more music, and uhhh Coca Cola :-D :-) :wink: :P

#401312  by stevo

busses? BUSSES? traitor.

um...

computers
electronics
video games
girls :P

#401479  by Guilford Guy

well i ride em occasionally so i've grown to like em. Trolleys are better tho :wink:

#401808  by stevo

there you go, that's the spirit! :-D

#402403  by redline43

Music (Radiohead, Keane, Muse, Smashing Pumpkins)
Going to concerts
Urban exploration

#403497  by Peter Radanovic

Other than trains, I love weather, super cars, air-raid sirens, '70s and 80s hard rock, elevators, fire, women, jet-powered aircraft, and... lots of other stuff.

I am weird!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!