Railroad Forums 

• READ ME FIRST: Welcome to the Railroads in Media forum!

• Discussion related to railroads/trains that show up in TV shows, commercials, movies, literature (books, poems and more), songs, the Internet, and more... Also includes discussion of well-known figures in the railroad industry or the rail enthusiast hobby.
Discussion related to railroads/trains that show up in TV shows, commercials, movies, literature (books, poems and more), songs, the Internet, and more... Also includes discussion of well-known figures in the railroad industry or the rail enthusiast hobby.

Moderator: Aa3rt

#1798  by Aa3rt

Welcome to the new Railroads In Media forum on RAILROAD.NET!

-This forum is meant for the discussion of Railroads in Media (literature, song, television, movies, folklore and legend, etc.) and all discussion is welcome!

-Any members who wish to reference a current news article from another site are encouraged to summarize the article in their own words, and provide a link back to the original.

-Thread titles may be edited for content and clarity at the Moderator's discretion.

-Offensive or abusive posts from anyone will be removed immediately.

-Any questions about the operation of this forum can be addressed to my email (which can be found by clicking on my profile name).

Welcome aboard! We look forward to your contributions!