Railroad Forums 

• Sleepy Hollow Season 3

• Discussion related to railroads/trains that show up in TV shows, commercials, movies, literature (books, poems and more), songs, the Internet, and more... Also includes discussion of well-known figures in the railroad industry or the rail enthusiast hobby.
Discussion related to railroads/trains that show up in TV shows, commercials, movies, literature (books, poems and more), songs, the Internet, and more... Also includes discussion of well-known figures in the railroad industry or the rail enthusiast hobby.

Moderator: Aa3rt

#1503064  by CPSK

Hi;
I have been watching the TV series Sleepy Hollow on DVD, and am now at season 3.
I have read that filming for the series moved from New York to Georgia (near Atlanta) for season 3.
In episode 2, there is a train station that bears signage for Tarrytown, but knowing that such a station does not exist in Tarrytown NY, I am curious to know what station the scenes have been filmed in.
I looked up Atlanta, and thought it could be Peachtree station, but I cannot find any photos of that station's interior, which reminds me of Hoboken station.

Anyone know which station it is?

Thanks

CP