Railroad Forums 

• Conductor Switching Quiz with Coins???

• Discussion related to railroads/trains that show up in TV shows, commercials, movies, literature (books, poems and more), songs, the Internet, and more... Also includes discussion of well-known figures in the railroad industry or the rail enthusiast hobby.
Discussion related to railroads/trains that show up in TV shows, commercials, movies, literature (books, poems and more), songs, the Internet, and more... Also includes discussion of well-known figures in the railroad industry or the rail enthusiast hobby.

Moderator: Aa3rt

#1380492  by Corkscrew67

Some of you Old Heads will know what im talking about, I have been trying to find the work sheet where you have a loop with 3 or 4 cars/coins and you have to set them out in so many moves somehow and the Engine can only go under the bridge 1 or 2 times. I have been trying to find it for 3 or 4 years now and we can't find the one we had at the yard office and would love to get a new one. Thank you for any and all help. if i posted this in the wrong spot i am sorry and please let me know, Thanks again