Railroad Forums 

• CSX REDI Center

• General discussion about working in the railroad industry. Industry employers are welcome to post openings here.
General discussion about working in the railroad industry. Industry employers are welcome to post openings here.

Moderator: thebigc

#1535696  by atsf sp

Back when I attended REDI they did not give you a roommate.
 #1566708  by Acela150

atsf sp wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 12:41 am Back when I attended REDI they did not give you a roommate.
I'm at REDI currently, and I do not have a roommate. I believe that NS is the only RR that does this. I could be wrong.
 #1631982  by Graydon

Just got my confirmation email tonight that I will be starting redi on NOV 6. I am planning on flying as my wife can’t be left without a car for 5 weeks. Any advice I should know about? I’m hired for freight conductor out of sarycuse ny!
 #1632231  by Graydon

Hey y’all, I’m heading down to CSX Redi center next Sunday the 5th. Anyone else going as well?
 #1633973  by Hank77

Graydon wrote:Just got my confirmation email tonight that I will be starting redi on NOV 6. I am planning on flying as my wife can’t be left without a car for 5 weeks. Any advice I should know about? I’m hired for freight conductor out of sarycuse ny!
Graydon wrote:Hey y’all, I’m heading down to CSX Redi center next Sunday the 5th. Anyone else going as well?

Hey what's up man, how has your training been? Took my physical November 3rd, passed and just waiting to hear back for my date to report for training. I was curious if maybe it's taking a while for me to get my class scheduled because of the holidays. Do they observe the holidays there?