Railroad Forums 

• advice please BNSF conductor trainee

• General discussion about working in the railroad industry. Industry employers are welcome to post openings here.
General discussion about working in the railroad industry. Industry employers are welcome to post openings here.

Moderator: thebigc

#1301136  by trishbyrd1

I need advice. I have a "qualified" status online. Completed everything. Does this mean I got the job and now just waiting for an offer? This is for glendive mt. Start date is Dec 15 2014.
 #1303266  by NikB32

Not sure how it works for you out there but for me I had to wait about an additional week after I was qualified and went through everything. I received an email that was time sensitive I had to respond to in order to accept the offer. From there I received another email to contact my coordinator to know where and when to be for first day of class
 #1304402  by ljpierce1965

You should receive your final offer right around a point on the calendar about 2 weeks out from the hire date. So if you are due to start December 15th, I would expect to see an email around the first of December. That said, be ready for anything.