Railroad Forums 

• L&HR and L&NE track charts

• Discussion of the L&HR and its predecessor the Warwick Valley Railroad for the period 1860-1976 at its inclusion with ConRail
Discussion of the L&HR and its predecessor the Warwick Valley Railroad for the period 1860-1976 at its inclusion with ConRail

Moderator: David

#1055167  by walterconklin

Hello,

I know this might be leap of faith in inquiring, but I am trying to find out if anyone has either track charts for the L&HR or L&NE that show what the trackage for these railroads looked like in 1920s to the early 1960s. I am looking for track maps of these railroads for my Microsoft Train Simulator project. I have in the past visited the National Archives Repository at College Park to research the ICC Map collection. However, it is expensive to get copies made of the maps there. I also know that there are ICC maps of the LNE at the state archives in Harrisburg, PA.

Sincerely,
Walter Conklin
 #1055233  by L&HR C&S

Walter,
I have an L&HR track chart that I will dig out of my work files next week. I also have an early Conrail track chart that has Belvidere to Franklin. Shoot me a PM with your contact info and I can get you copies of what I have.
Bill
 #1634582  by sjwheaton1127

Hi Bill,

I would appreciate it if you could share your L&HR track charts with me, please.

Also, there's a group that distributes track maps, charts, timetables, or whatever else it can get its hands on. They charge $10 for a CD-sized chunk of data -- basically at cost. You might consider contacting them (https://www.nmro.org/nmro2.htm) if you want to share your wealth! :)

Thanks!
Steve