Railroad Forums 

• Name that train...

• Discussion of the L&HR and its predecessor the Warwick Valley Railroad for the period 1860-1976 at its inclusion with ConRail
Discussion of the L&HR and its predecessor the Warwick Valley Railroad for the period 1860-1976 at its inclusion with ConRail

Moderator: David

#910091  by scottb613

Morn'n Folks,

I just found this site while looking for some good photos of a project I am working on... I've got the ones off the Northeast Rail Fan site - but - I was wondering if anyone knew of any more detailed shots ??? Really - I'll take any info I can get on the project - as I always like learning about the locomotive while I'm building it... At the moment - I'm trying to figure out the throttle linkage...

I'm hoping it is recognizable...
;)

It's still very much a work in progress - it will be fully textured and animated when done...

Regards,
Scott
 #910269  by scottb613

Hi Marty,

LOL - I should have known - you're the king of the L&HR - of course you would be here...
;)

I think you guys got me hooked - I just purchased my first "real" L&HR item on Friday... E-Bay had some beautiful museum prints for sale and they had one of the Mountain in Maybrook that looked really good - how could I say no ???
:)

Absolutely no pressure and no rush - it takes me about 9 months to finish one of these... If you don't mind - I'm going to use that fantastic L&HR lettering set you gave me as well... You really did a nice job on them - I had a bunch of comments regarding the lettering on my last model...

Really appreciate all the help...

Regards,
Scott
 #910978  by walterconklin

Hello Scott,

Welcome to Railroad.net.

So, this is where you hang out also. Me too. I was searching for images of the L&HR and came across this thread.
Is the model shown in your screenshots a 2-8-0? Which would make it a Consolidation? I take it the model is of a L&HR Consolidation.

Nice looking rendering images of your model Sir!

Sincerely,
Walter