Railroad Forums 

• Attn: David - It's RAILWAY

• Discussion of the L&HR and its predecessor the Warwick Valley Railroad for the period 1860-1976 at its inclusion with ConRail
Discussion of the L&HR and its predecessor the Warwick Valley Railroad for the period 1860-1976 at its inclusion with ConRail

Moderator: David

#1148182  by jmchitvt

Hello David

Can you please change "Railroad" to RAILWAY in the title?

The official name was The Lehigh and Hudson River RAILWAY.

This will be very much appreciated - and thank you for keeping my very many posts on the new format - hope the majority who never had the wonderful experiences I did benefit from them. I think I covered about everything I know but will watch for any questions new members might have.

Wish you well

Joseph of Vermont
 #1148250  by David

jmchitvt wrote:Hello David

Can you please change "Railroad" to RAILWAY in the title?

The official name was The Lehigh and Hudson River RAILWAY.

This will be very much appreciated - and thank you for keeping my very many posts on the new format - hope the majority who never had the wonderful experiences I did benefit from them. I think I covered about everything I know but will watch for any questions new members might have.

Wish you well

Joseph of Vermont
Yes, I know--Jeff set it up that way and only he can change the title--Thanks for bringing that up and will remind him to make the change. In the meantime I will correct any areas to "Railway" that have been already written. I hope to hear more of your adventures. They were exciting and well written. Thank you--David