Railroad Forums 

• LV In Rochester, NY area

• Discussion related to the Lehigh Valley Railroad and predecessors for the period 1846-1976. Originally incorporated as the Delaware, Lehigh, Schuylkill and Susquehanna Railroad Company.
Discussion related to the Lehigh Valley Railroad and predecessors for the period 1846-1976. Originally incorporated as the Delaware, Lehigh, Schuylkill and Susquehanna Railroad Company.

Moderator: scottychaos

#906129  by marks22

Hi, I'm looking for pictures of the LV in Mendon, Honeoye falls, Rochester Junction, Rochester yards, Geveva, Manchester, and Victor. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
 #908116  by glennk419

Unfortunately I do not have any pictures but I do recall passing the LV Honeoye Falls station on several occurrences when up that way on business in late 1983 - early 1984. At that time, most of the tracks were still in place, albeit obviously abandoned, and the station looked vacant at the time. IIRC, it had been used either as a restaurant and/or private residence. The one distinctive feature I recall was the black diamond shaped stained glass in the upper windows, don't know if that was original or added later.
 #908542  by lvrr325

LV In Color 4 and the LV Facilities 3 Buffalo/Wyoming Divisions have a lot of good photos of the stations and the Rochester yards. I forget which book has what, but there's at least one shot of Victor and quite a few of Manchester also.