Railroad Forums 

• LV tug "Cornell" events

• Discussion related to the Lehigh Valley Railroad and predecessors for the period 1846-1976. Originally incorporated as the Delaware, Lehigh, Schuylkill and Susquehanna Railroad Company.
Discussion related to the Lehigh Valley Railroad and predecessors for the period 1846-1976. Originally incorporated as the Delaware, Lehigh, Schuylkill and Susquehanna Railroad Company.

Moderator: scottychaos

#776195  by njmidland

It appears the Cornell website is down. Is there anywhere to check in on future events? Any public trips planned?
 #806974  by Nova55

I have received several inquires about this the past year or so..

Its my pleasure to announce a cruise around NY Harbor on the former Lehigh Valley Tug Cornell. We will be leaving from Pier 66, The former site of Baltimore & Ohio's 26th Street Yard. Our date is yet to be confirmed but will be either the 3rd or 4th weekend in June. I will send a follow up email with that to any/all who are interested. Cruise is expected to be around 2 hours or so.

Tickets will be $120 each and we have a a very limited number available. If the first sells out, then more will be considered. Tickets are on a first come/first served basis.

Please feel free to PM me and any all questions. I will put a note in the trips and events when everything is finalized, if it is not sold out by then.

Paul