Railroad Forums 

• 42nd Annual LVRR Memorial Night 4/21/2018 Shortsville, NY

• Discussion related to the Lehigh Valley Railroad and predecessors for the period 1846-1976. Originally incorporated as the Delaware, Lehigh, Schuylkill and Susquehanna Railroad Company.
Discussion related to the Lehigh Valley Railroad and predecessors for the period 1846-1976. Originally incorporated as the Delaware, Lehigh, Schuylkill and Susquehanna Railroad Company.

Moderator: scottychaos

#1468212  by MACTRAXX

Everyone:

The Lehigh Valley Railroad Historical Society is holding its 42nd Annual Memorial Night meeting
at the LVRR Museum in Shortsville, NY on Saturday April 21st,2018 commencing at 4:00pm.
See: http://www.lvrrhs.org" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I found out about this meet thanks to a fellow forum member that posts regularly about Upstate
New York train shows and thought that this would be an appropriate listing for the LVRR Forum
as it is a once a year event. This looks like a neat way to learn more about the Lehigh Valley...
MACTRAXX
 #1468766  by umtrr-author

I received snail mail about this as well. There's a layout open immediately preceding the event. If it's the layout I'm thinking of it is well worth a visit-- in the basement of an octagonal building and with the capability to run quite long trains.