Railroad Forums 

• Photos of Vineland Ave. Station

• Discussion Related to the Reading Company 1833-1976 and it's predecessors Philadelphia and Reading Rail Road and then the Philadelphia and Reading Railway.
Discussion Related to the Reading Company 1833-1976 and it's predecessors Philadelphia and Reading Rail Road and then the Philadelphia and Reading Railway.

Moderator: Franklin Gowen

#715819  by WaitinginSJ

Does anyone have any pictures of the old Vineland station near Park Ave. from shortly before it was torn down. I remember it being there, but being that I was little when they nixed it I never got the chance to take a good look see.
 #715919  by WaitinginSJ

I saw that, but I'm hoping someone has a photograph of it before it was torn down in the late 90's early millinium
 #774940  by GSC

Some years back, I remember seeing an old concrete building, long abandoned, at the end of Shark River Station Road in Tinton Falls, the site of the station of the same name along the CNJ Southern. Does anyone know if that was the station building? It hasn't been there for a long time.
 #774941  by GSC

While I'm on this kick, there is a very railroad-y building on the north side of the Route 9 connector from the Parkway to Rt 166 in Toms River (closer to the Parkway), that is the ROW of the old Pennsy Phila & oLng Branch RR. It is now a pumping station for the sewage authority, or the water company, and is covered by vinyl siding. Was this a PRR bulding of some kind?