Railroad Forums 

• Reading FP7 Excursion - Oct. 2007

• Discussion Related to the Reading Company 1833-1976 and it's predecessors Philadelphia and Reading Rail Road and then the Philadelphia and Reading Railway.
Discussion Related to the Reading Company 1833-1976 and it's predecessors Philadelphia and Reading Rail Road and then the Philadelphia and Reading Railway.

Moderator: Franklin Gowen

#617421  by Otto Vondrak

#617799  by RDG Diesel

Nice photos I didn't get a chance to take many pictures from those two weekends so its nice to see other peoples.

A few of mine, sorry for them being cropped off on the right side.

These were great trips and were a great opportunity to get this nice pair of engines out into the public eye.
 #619754  by ex Budd man

I love the picture of nose diamond with all the scratches, runs, and touch-ups. Lets see you modelers out there try to match that! :-D
 #619852  by RDG Diesel

I'll do you one better how about an accurate model of this paint scheme

That would define a true modeler with dedication.......I know of at least 12 different colors
 #620029  by ex Budd man

Just lay on the paint in layers the way antiquers do to furniture and rub it off in some spots leaving others alone. :-D
 #623957  by Otto Vondrak

RDG Diesel wrote:Nice photos I didn't get a chance to take many pictures from those two weekends so its nice to see other peoples.
Great pictures! Thanks for sharing! That was a fun series of trips. Would be great to get the FP7's back on the Reading Line again...