Railroad Forums 

• Providence & Worcester colors

• Topics relating to the operation of the P&W Railroad, which is a subsidiary of Genesee and Wyoming. Regional freight railroad based in Worcester and operating in Massachusetts, Rhode Island, Connecticut, and New York.
    Official Website
Topics relating to the operation of the P&W Railroad, which is a subsidiary of Genesee and Wyoming. Regional freight railroad based in Worcester and operating in Massachusetts, Rhode Island, Connecticut, and New York.
Official Website

Moderator: MEC407

#744548  by GOLDEN-ARM

which P&W? the east coast one, or the west coast one?
 #746020  by trainguy2024

The colors are a red & dark brown or black with a white stripe in the middle. Just looking for something close for the model. Thanks
 #746648  by Otto Vondrak

trainguy2024 wrote:I am painting a GP9 into P&W colors. I want to use floquil. Any suggestions on color choice? Thanks
I didnt know they had GP9's. What engine are you trying to model? Have a picture?
 #747052  by trainguy2024

1802. The HRRC had it for awhile. Its now painted in B&O colors. It was in Railpace Recently. I have video footage of this engine no pics. I model the HRRC and wanted to add this one to the roster. I just want the colors correct. Thanks
 #810752  by Stephen

Check with the P&W Yahoo group. They might be able to help.
Or you can ask the gentleman that runs Highball Graphics. I didn't see any notes on the modern decal sets that listed colors, but he might have the information handy.
- Stephen