Railroad Forums 

• Warwick RR (P&W Warwick Industrial Track)

• Topics relating to the operation of the P&W Railroad, which is a subsidiary of Genesee and Wyoming. Regional freight railroad based in Worcester and operating in Massachusetts, Rhode Island, Connecticut, and New York.
    Official Website
Topics relating to the operation of the P&W Railroad, which is a subsidiary of Genesee and Wyoming. Regional freight railroad based in Worcester and operating in Massachusetts, Rhode Island, Connecticut, and New York.
Official Website

Moderator: MEC407

#1426250  by SemperFidelis

NHV 669 wrote:Ignorance of your surroundings and teaching your children responsibility/awareness are not the responsibility of a railroad.
Yeah, those values are best taught by television and those lazy, greedy teachers. :wink:
 #1440586  by Hux

Looking forward to seeing shots of a cut of cars being hauled in or out. Weingeroff Boulevard (should be called an alley) looks like the perfect spot to shoot the delivery and pick-up process.
 #1558516  by dANg100

For those still interested, I stopped by today (12/09-20) and this spur is definitely active. There were two tank cars on the Safety Kleen siding as well as four gondolas nearby. The whole area appears to be in some stage of expansion/rehabilitation. Future customers perhaps?
 #1558951  by dANg100

I decided to stop by on my way home from work today and purely by chance I got to watch P&W switching at Safety Kleen. I sat in my truck and watched them head westbound toward Elmwood Avenue and back to the main. They were pulling the gondolas and tanks that I described in my previous post. I'm not sure if they dropped any loads as I was not there to see their arrival. It sure was great to see a train on those rails! I was able to get a few pics and a short video too.