Railroad Forums 

• Massbayrre Sponsoring Combo P&W & Essex Steam RR Trip

• Topics relating to the operation of the P&W Railroad, which is a subsidiary of Genesee and Wyoming. Regional freight railroad based in Worcester and operating in Massachusetts, Rhode Island, Connecticut, and New York.
    Official Website
Topics relating to the operation of the P&W Railroad, which is a subsidiary of Genesee and Wyoming. Regional freight railroad based in Worcester and operating in Massachusetts, Rhode Island, Connecticut, and New York.
Official Website

Moderator: MEC407

#1399831  by njtmnrrbuff

On October 29th and 30th, the Mass Bay Railroad Enthusiast will be hosting a railfan excursion from Worcester to Essex, by way of the P&W and the NEC. I am not too familiar with the P&W route that it will take. Sadly, I won't have the time to ride it but I am considering railfanning it along the NEC, and maybe a little along the Essex Steam RR right of way.

http://www.massbayrre.org/Trips/TwoRivers.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
 #1399838  by YamaOfParadise

Interesting! I don't quite have the funds to spare to ride it, but like you I'm certainly going to be railfanning it at least west of the CT River, since it's (figuratively) in my back yard.