Railroad Forums 

• New siding for P&W on MNRR Waterbury branch?

• Topics relating to the operation of the P&W Railroad, which is a subsidiary of Genesee and Wyoming. Regional freight railroad based in Worcester and operating in Massachusetts, Rhode Island, Connecticut, and New York.
    Official Website
Topics relating to the operation of the P&W Railroad, which is a subsidiary of Genesee and Wyoming. Regional freight railroad based in Worcester and operating in Massachusetts, Rhode Island, Connecticut, and New York.
Official Website

Moderator: MEC407

#1376734  by freightguy

A new siding is supposed to go in for either rock quarry or (asphalt)plant on the lower end of Waterbury branch. Is this cosignee connected with Tilcon and will it be served by the P&W? Up towards the north end Pan Am Railways is supposed to start servicing a C&D waste transfer also.
 #1376859  by DutchRailnut

correct Pan-Am has no interchange with MN and their freight right end at Derby.
from Derby to Devon is P&W.
 #1398817  by Steamboat Willie

This new siding at MP1.8 is now live as per the recent bulletin order on the New Haven. Anybody within P&W know how often O&G expects to get serviced during the week? Will CT-2 be delegated the work if not servicing Tilcon on the Danbury?
 #1398923  by F-line to Dudley via Park

This would be it in partial stage of completion: https://goo.gl/maps/5b1Czhet5tu" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Make sure you have 3D view turned off on the main menu (menu, not the button at lower right) because at the moment that's the only way to get Maps to show the refreshed 2016 satellite imagery. Otherwise you'll get the outdated view from couple years ago.
 #1399335  by bwparker1

Thank you so much for that, as on my phone, I am able to see the 2016 images but on my laptop, I was not seeing it... never new about the 3D feature and by turning it off, now I see the latest up to date aerial imagery. Very helpful to me not just for this item but in general to understand how to see the current google maps aerials.

Appreciate it.

Brooks