Railroad Forums 

• Any NC Railfans on here, please?

• Discussion related to railroad activities past and present in West Virginia, South Carolina, North Carolina, Georgia, Florida, Mississippi, Kentucky, Tennesee, Alabama, Arkansas and Loiusiana. For discussion specific to Washington, D.C/DelMarVa, please click here.
Discussion related to railroad activities past and present in West Virginia, South Carolina, North Carolina, Georgia, Florida, Mississippi, Kentucky, Tennesee, Alabama, Arkansas and Loiusiana. For discussion specific to Washington, D.C/DelMarVa, please click here.
 #1205105  by Carroll

lvrr325 wrote:By media if you mean the local news outlets, I sincerely doubt anyone worried about an old locomotive leaving storage from one place for another.
Yes, I was referring the local news outlets. I guess I was thinking if that happened here in NB, what with the disruption of traffic while moving a highly visible part of the landscape for at least 6 yrs , it would be news worthy albeit, light news. Anyway, with the lack of any thing regarding the engine, unfortunately for me, it appears you're correct.
Carroll
 #1366557  by Carroll

It's about 3 months shy of 2 years since my last post on the Ex VIA Rail FPA4 #6767 that sat on a lawn in Dunn NC. So I thought I would put the thread back on the map in case a new member has joined since the last post, and/or, one of the members who had replied earlier to my postings may have come across more info.

Hopefully someone can fill in the missing pieces of 6767's history.

Happy New Year all

Carroll
 #1468044  by Carroll

Hi Everyone. Its been 6 yrs since I last posted here,so, I'm just checking in to see if there might be some news, make that good news, on our subject engine.
Carroll.